You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Oct. 16, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] CicLAvia: Heart of LA. FREE
2. [9 a.m.] Japanese Garden Festival at Descanso Gardens.
3. [9 a.m.] The IndieCade Festival at USC campus.
4. [9:30 a.m.] Pumpkin Festival at Kidspace Children’s Museum in Pasadena. FREE
5. [10 a.m.] RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns at LA Convention Center.
6. [10 a.m.] Sherman Oaks Street Fair
7. [11 a.m. ] Fall Festival at the Farmers Market. FREE
8. [1 p.m.] DTLA Breweries United Fest ’16
9. [2 p.m.] Los Angeles Magazine: The Food Event 2016
10. [various.] Found LA: Festival of Neighborhoods returns with “The Soul of the City”. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $8 for October screenings of Street Food Cinema at Expo Park (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar