You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Oct. 15, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
The bridge is back! The restoration was finished right on time for this weekend's Japanese Garden Festival. #happy50JG #bridge #japanesegarden #freshcoatofpaint #japanesegardenbridge #restoration #japanesegardenfestival #nature #beauty #october #fall #gardens #losangeles #socal #california #descansogardens #nofilter #natureneedsnofilter
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] Japanese Garden Festival at Descanso Gardens.
2. [9 a.m.] The IndieCade Festival at USC campus.
3. [9:30 a.m.] Pumpkin Festival at Kidspace Children’s Museum in Pasadena. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns at LA Convention Center.
5. [11 a.m. ] Fall Festival at the Farmers Market. FREE
6. [noon] 2nd annual Burbank Beer Festival
7. [2 p.m.] 2016 Long Beach Zombie Fest
8. [6 p.m.] Quiet Clubbing Halloween Party at Brouwerij West.
9. [7:30 p.m.] Echo Park Lake movie night: West Side Story. FREE
10. [various.] Found LA: Festival of Neighborhoods returns with “The Soul of the City”. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 for the Monster’s Ball Halloween Costume Party at Alpine Village (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar