You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Oct. 2, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 44th Annual Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair
2. [11 a.m.] DTLA Oyster Festival. FREE
3. [noon] San Fernando Chile Festival. FREE
4. [noon] Long Beach Oktoberfest
5. [noon.] Oktoberfest at Eagle Rock Brewery.
6. [3 p.m.] Acclaimed Iranian-American harpsichordist Mahan Esfahani will perform in the Historic Ticketing Hall at Union Station on Sunday, October 2 from 3 to 5 p.m. FREE
7. [4 p.m.] EastSide Food Festival. (via Brown Paper Tickets)
8. [4:30 p.m.] City of Gold at The Wiltern with Jonathan Gold Q&A.
9. [7 p.m.] Dark Harbor at The Queen Mary.
10. [8 p.m.] Serial Killer Speed Dating
DEAL OF THE DAY: Get discounts on premier seating at LA Kings, Lakers, and Clippers games (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar