You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Oct. 20, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5, 7 & 9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab escape room at the Oddville Art Space. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [6 p.m.] An Urban Pop-Up Dinner Party in the LA Fashion District.
3. [7 p.m. ] Metro Art Presents: The Makers | Artist Conversation. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Queen Mary Dark Harbor.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Throwback Thursdays at NOHO cinema screens Quadrophenia this week. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [7:30 p.m.] Wicked Lit Haunts at the Mountain View Mausoleum.
7. [7:45 p.m.] KCRW’s Left, Right & Center Live at the Ace Hotel Theatre.
8. [9 p.m.] Night Comedy at Night Gallery. FREE
9. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum, Long Beach Museum of Art and Pasadena Museum of California Art.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $39 to Hedwig and the Angry Inch at Hollywood Pantages (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar