You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8:30 a.m. ] The annual all-you-can-carry pumpkin patch is back at the Santa Monica Farmers Market
2. [6 p.m.] More than 30 restaurants, theaters, galleries, and bars will host literary events from readings to performances for Lit Crawl L.A. in NoHo. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Artist Mark Bradford in conversation at the California African American Museum.
4. [7 p.m.] Lucha VaVoom Halloween Madness at the Mayan Theatre.
5. [7:30 p.m.] Eileen Myles & Jill Soloway in conversation at The Hammer. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club screens Carrie on Wednesday.
7. [8 p.m.] Super Secret Comedy Show with Iliza Shlesinger and Anthony Jeselnik.
8. [8 p.m.] A Reason to Love at Magicopolis. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9 p.m.] Dub Club presents Warrior King at Echoplex.
10. [various] Screamfest Horro Film Festival
DEAL OF THE DAY: $11 to see the Unauthorized Musical Parody of Home Alone (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar