You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Oct. 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Boo at the Zoo.
2. [6 p.m.] Museum of Broken Relationships Fall Lecture Series.
3. [6 p.m.] CHVRCHES and Best Coast at The Hollywood Forever. (via Ticketfly)
4. [7 p.m.] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery.
7. [7 p.m.] Hot Tub with Kurt & Kristen at The Virgil.
5. [7:30 p.m.] That’s Gold comedy at The Bootleg Theatre. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Tal Wilkenfeld at El Rey. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:30 p.m.] Dutch Masters at The MET Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:30 p.m.] Soul Nite at The Ace Hotel Upstairs. FREE
10. [various] Beyond Fest at the Egyptian Theatre.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $29.50 to see Kygo at The Hollywood Bowl (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar