You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Boo at the Zoo.
2. [10 a.m.] The G2 Gallery debuts “100 Years of National Parks: The West,” to celebrate the National Park Service Centennial.
3. [5:30 p.m.] Food truck night at the California Heritage Museum features a big selection of tasty food trucks (5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.) FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Mr. C Poolside Cinema Series: Catch Me If You Can.
5. [7 p.m.] Dylan Thuras, co-author of the new book Atlas Obscura: An Explorer’s Guide to the World’s Hidden Wonders in conversation with Casey Schreiner of Modern Hiker. FREE
6. [8 p.m.] Rooftop Cinema Club features four screenings this week: 500 Days of Summer on Tuesday
7. [9 p.m.] Escape Room LA: The Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9 p.m.] Emo Nite LA at Echoplex.
9. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Kidspace Children’s Museum (from 4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum and Page Museum at La Brea Tarpits.
10. [various] Beyond Fest at the Egyptian Theatre.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $18 tickets to Enchanted Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar