You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in. So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, November 13, 2017. May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [2 p.m.] Get into the winter spirit when ICE at Santa Monica returns with a 8,000 square foot ice skating rink. Running November 1 through January 5.
2. [7 p.m.] Write Club Los Angeles turns literature into (figurative) bloodsport. 2 opposing writers. 2 opposing ideas. 7 minutes apiece.
3. [8 p.m.] Monday night pub trivia at the Red Lion Tavern in Silver Lake.
4. [8 p.m.] Drinky Draw at Angel City Brewery.
5. [8 p.m.] How Not to Kill Yourself for 30 Days, a one-woman show at The Groundlings’ Theater by Annie Sertich (2 Broke Girls). DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:30 p.m.] If You Build It: A Stand-Up Comedy Show at the UCB Sunset.
7. [8:30 p.m.] Superet’s Monday Night residency at The Echo. FREE
8. [8:30 p.m.] Catch live jazz with The Ari Hoenig Trio at the Catalina Bar & Grill. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [various] Discover Los Angeles technology and innovation, participate in a hiring fair & hear from inspiring speakers at Techweek LA, Nov. 13-17.
10. [various] The annual AFI FEST returns to Hollywood November 9-16 for an eight-day run featuring over 100 films, including three world premieres and four additional highly anticipated films.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $23 tix to Wine Tasting + Chamber Music at Disney Concert Hall (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.