You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Nov. 18, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] LA Auto Show is back at the Convention Center Nov. 18-27.
2. [9 a.m.] The California Market Center is hosting a holiday charity sample sale and dog adoption fair featuring top brands, food, a free photo booth and more.
3. [11:30 a.m.] The Holiday Ice Rink® at Pershing Square.
4. [6 p.m.] Snow Los Angeles kicks off this Thursday with L.A.’s first-ever snow tubing park just for the holiday season.
5. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights opens for the holiday season.
6. [7:30 p.m.] Every Friday of November, Greenbar Distillery in Downtown Los Angeles will host cocktail classes featuring seasonal, holiday and prohibition era drinks. This weeks theme is Autumn Produce Cocktails.
7. [8 p.m.] Weed Shop The Musical at the Eclectic Company Theatre in North Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [various] Airbnb’s Open LA Festival of Hosting Nov. 17-19
9. [various] The 8th Annual Creative Talent Network (CTN) Animation eXpo.
10. [various] The Latin American Film and Art Festival takes place at the Armer Theater at California State University Northridge Nov. 18-21.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $20 to experience CHILL at the Queen Mary (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar