You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Nov. 20, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] LA Auto Show is back at the Convention Center Nov. 18-27.
2. [9:30 a.m.] Arroyo Arts Collective Discovery Tour.
3. [9:30 a.m.] The 26th Annual Mariachi Festival Returns to Boyle Heights. FREE
4. [10 a.m.] DesignerCon in Pasadena.
5. [10 a.m.] The Holiday Ice Rink® at Pershing Square.
6. [11 a.m.] Family Flicks Film Series at the Hammer Museum: Benji. FREE
7. [5 p.m.] Beverly Hills Lighting Celebration. FREE
8. [5:15 p.m.] Learn to Curl at the Ice Station in Valencia. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights is now open for the holiday season.
10. [various] Free admission days this Sunday for: Craft and Folk Art Museum (pay what you can) and Museum of Latin American Art. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to the Los Angeles International Tea Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar