You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Nov. 21, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] LA Auto Show continues.
2. [11:30 a.m.] Holiday Ice Rink® Pershing Square
3. [5 p.m.] Runway Playa Vista presents Music Mondays a free weekly concert and music series. This week they are throwing a kiddie Silent Disco. FREE
4. [6 p.m.] “What is an aphrodisiac food? – and what should you do with it?” a conversation hosted by Amy Reiley, Creator of EatSomethingSexy.com at the Museum of Broken Relationships.
5. [7 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room Experience. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [7:30 p.m.] Los Angeles Youth Orchestra’s Fall Concert: Classical Meets Neoclassical. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8 p.m.] Shakespeare in the Shed: The Macbeth Variety Hour at Angel City Brewery. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Hot Tub With Kurt & Kristen at The Virgil. The Nov. 21 lineup features John Howell Harris, Emily Heller, Eddie Pepitone, Beth Stelling and Rana May.
9. [8 p.m.] Walk of Shame at The Main Stage at iO West Theater.
10. [various] The 12th edition of Cinema Italian Style (Nov. 17-22) showcases some of the most acclaimed Italian movies of the year in a film festival environment.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $49 to see Book of Mormon at The Pantages (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar