You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Nov. 25, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] LA Auto Show continues.
2. [11:30 a.m.] Holiday Ice Rink® Pershing Square
4. [2 p.m.] Ice in Santa Monica.
5. [5 p.m.] Sherman Oaks resident Mike Ziemkowski takes his Christmas decorating very seriously. From DMX controlled intelligent light to animatronics to a snowman called DJ Jingles the free display is a beloved tradition in Los Angeles absolutely worth driving to. Check out our write-up from last year for more information. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
7. [6:30 p.m.] Snow Los Angeles pop-up tubing park
8. [7:30 p.m.] Every Friday of November, Greenbar Distillery in Downtown Los Angeles will host cocktail classes featuring seasonal, holiday and prohibition era drinks. This weeks the
9. [10 p.m.] Floating Points 6-hour DJ Set at secret location in L.A.
10. [various] Free admission days at Long Beach Museum of Art and Museum of Latin American Art (5 to 9 p.m.)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to the Long Beach Comic Expo (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar