You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1.[8:30 a.m.] The Linea Pelle accessory sample sale is Nov. 2 to Nov. 5 at their corporate offices in Los Angeles.
2. [5, 7, & 9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [6 p.m.] Saint Motel live at Amoeba Hollywood. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] WestEdge Design Fair opening night party in Santa Monica.
5. [7 p.m.] Doctor Strange in 3D at El Capitan. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [7 p.m.] Shakes the Clown 25th Anniversary Screening & Q&A w/ Bobcat Goldthwait at The Regent.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Pop-Up Magazine returns to Los Angeles at The Theatre at Ace Hotel.
8. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen, Skirball Cultural Center, Japanese American National Museum and Long Beach Museum of Art.
9. [various] The Pacific Theatres Winnetka will celebrate their grand re-opening by hosting FREE movies Nov. 3 to 6.
10. [various] Red Bull Sound Select: 30 Days in LA, a month-long series of events featuring concert, dance parties, movie nights and more. Tickets are still available on select days check out the line up and schedules here.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7 tix to the Electric Dusk Drive-In (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar