You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Dec. 10, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] Echo Park Holiday Craft Fair.
2. [11 a.m.] Renegade Craft Fair
3. [noon.] Bergamot Station’s annual Holiday Open House. FREE
4. [1 p.m.] Thrillist’s very first Fest of the Best LA
5. [2 p.m.] Public Star Party at Griffith Observatory. FREE
6. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
7. [5 p.m.] The 8th Annual SANTA Monica Pub Crawl
8. [5:55 p.m.] Marina Del Rey Holiday Boat Parade. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] Picture This! L.A.’s only live animated comedy show is back with a FREE show at The Virgil. FREE
10. [8 p.m.] Festival of Carols at The Walt Disney Concert Hall.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to a Comedy Store Headliner Show on Dec. 10 featuring Marc Maron, Chris D’Elia, Anthony Jeselnik, and guests (via Goldstar)
Want more things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar