As you probably already know we do a twice-weekly rundown of our favorite to-dos and happenings around Los Angeles (pushed out Monday AM and Thursday AM).
However, it occurs to us that sometimes event-seekers just want stuff that’s down-and-dirty, cheap-and-easy.
With that in mind, here are 10 quick, fun ideas for this weekend each costing less than $10 that might be good to keep on your radar.
For all prices listed we’ll generally note the true cost including any service fees, as sometimes is the case with our ticket-affiliate partner Goldstar.
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind that while we retain complete editorial control of our content, for some of the ticketing options provided we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links.
10 for $10 or Less
1. [$7.50] Echo Park Craft Fair. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
2. [$3] That Big 80’s Dance Party at Resident. SATURDAY
3. [FREE] “Coco Concerts” at Union Station. FRIDAY
4. [FREE] 54th Annual Marina Del Rey Boat Parade. SATURDAY
5. [FREE] Holiday Open House at Bergamot Station. SATURDAY
6. [FREE] 6th Annual Holiday Concert & Santa on The Pier in Redondo Beach. SATURDAY
7. [FREE] Renegade Craft Fair. SATURDAY-SUNDAY
8. [FREE] Free admission days this Sunday for: Museum of Latin American Art and Craft, Folk Art Museum (pay what you can) and Pacific Asia Museum. SUNDAY
9. [FREE] Sixth Annual Winter Family Festival. SUNDAY
10. [FREE] Family Flicks at The Hammer: Wizard of Oz. SUNDAY
5 MORE Options…
Here are 5 other things to do this weekend that may not be under $10 but still are worth knowing about:
- Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens. FRIDAY-SUNDAY
- Thrillist’s very first Fest of the Best LA. SATURDAY
- 8th Annual SANTA Monica Pub Crawl. SATURDAY
- Festival of Carols at The Walt Disney Concert Hall. SATURDAY
- Snow Day a Playa Provisions. SUNDAY
Make sure to sign-up for our email list so you’re always in the loop regarding happenings around the city.