You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Dec. 9, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] ‘Threeplay Fridays’ at Royce’s Arcade Warehouse.
2. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
3. [5 p.m.] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
4. [6 p.m.] Union Station’s south patio will provide some holiday entertainment with “Coco Concerts” held beneath the stations towering Christmas tree. The family-friendly celebration will feature a free concert, a “Cocoa Bar” with Elftenders, an “Ugly Christmas Sweater” contest, holiday crafts and cookie decorating, a Naughty & Nice photo booth and Santa. FREE
5. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
6. [7 & 9 p.m.] The Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room experience.
7. [8 p.m.] The L.A. Dance Project with music by Rufus Wainwright at Ace Hotel Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8 p.m.] This Thursday you can get discount tickets to Thrones!, a hilarious musical parody of Game of Thrones now playing at The Hudson Theatres in Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Check out the Will Ferrell-themed pop-up bar in Hollywood now through Dec. 15.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix to the Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show (via Goldstar)
Want more things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar