You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Dec. 16, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] Holiday Concert Series at Grand Performances: A Charlie Brown Christmas. FREE
2. [2 p.m.] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
3. [4 p.m.] On Fridays Royce’s Arcade Warehouse hosts ‘Threeplay Fridays’ from 4 to 7 p.m.
4. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
5. [5 p.m.] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
6. [6 p.m.] The Music Center’s annual Holiday Sing-Along on the Music Center Plaza. FREE
7. [7:30 p.m.] The 6th Annual Janky Christmas Show at the Bootleg Theatre.
8. [8 p.m.] Glow Sword Battle LA in Pershing Square.
9. [8 p.m.] Thrones!, a hilarious musical parody of Game of Thrones is playing at The Hudson Theatres in Hollywood Thursday through Sunday. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8 p.m.] Gentrification: A Comedy Show in Highland Park. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $8 tix to Laserium Cosmic Concerts at Metronome Studios (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar