You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Dec. 24 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
2. [noon] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
4. [3 p.m.] 57th Annual LA County Holiday Celebration
5. [4:30 p.m.] Every year in North Hollywood / Toluca Lake on Christmas Eve the Magical Caroling Truck packed with holiday carolers takes to the streets to sing to residents of The Valley.
7. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
6. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
7. [7 p.m.] Jokes for Jews at Flappers in Burbank. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9 p.m.] MatzoBall the ultimate Jewish singles mixer will take place at The Association this Christmas Eve. The massive Jewish singles event has been dubbed “The Nation’s No. 1 Holiday Party!”
9. [10 p.m.] Silent Night at The Monte Cristo.
10. [various] Hanukkah starts on evening of Dec. 24 and will end on the evening of Jan. 1. To mark the beginning of the holiday there will be a Menorah Lighting and Hanukkah Celebration at Sherman Oaks Galleria at 6 p.m. and Hanukkah festivities at Universal Citywalk from 8 t0 10 p.m.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $55 tix for a Rocky Horror New Year’s Eve (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar