You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Dec. 23 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
2. [2 p.m.] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
3. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
4. [7:30 p.m.] Die Hard / Lethal Weapon double-feature at The Aero Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7:30 p.m.] It’s a Wonderful Life at the Egyptian Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] It’s a Wonderful Life — The Radio Play at the Simi Valley Cultural Center. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [9 p.m.] A Merry, Filthy, Roast of Santa Claus at the UCB Sunset.
8. [9 p.m.] Das Bunker History of Industrial Night
9. [10 p.m.] Club 90s Mariah Carey Night at Los Globos.
10. [various] Free admission days this Friday for the Long Beach Museum of Art and Museum of Latin American Art (5 to 9 p.m.)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 tix for Hairspray at the Cupcake Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar