You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Dec. 26 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] Snow Days at Kidspace Children’s Museum.
2. [10 a.m.] Ice skating in Pershing Square.
3. [noon] Opening Day Craft Beer & Cider Festival at Santa Anita Park.
4. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
5. [2 p.m.] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
6. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
7. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
8. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
9. [7 p.m.] The Velvet Tom Cabaret Hour: Musical Comedy & Burlesque. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] HD Buttercup’s Half Yearly Clearance sale starts today! Score 25% to 70% on home furnishings, decor and more.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to Comedy Store Headliner Shows (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar