You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, Dec. 29 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9:30 a.m.] Snow Days at Kidspace Children’s Museum.
2. [noon] CHILL at the Queen Mary.
3. [2 p.m.] Winter Fest at the O.C. Fairgrounds.
4. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens
5. [7 & 9 p.m.] Alchemist’s Lab Escape Room at The Oddville Art Space. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m.] The Josh & Josh Show at Bar Lubitsch featuring a record release show/party/suárez/ for Matt McCarthy’s “Pro Wresling Fan.” FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Salsa Thursdays at Wokano Santa Monica.
8. [8:30 p.m.] Neil Hamburger LIVE at the Satellite.
9. [11 p.m.] A Kwanza Rap Battle at the UCB Franklin.
10. [various] Free admission days this Thursday for: Japanese American National Museum (from 5 to 8 p.m.) MOCA Grand & MOCA Geffen (from 5 to 8 p.m.) Skirball Cultural Center and Long Beach Museum of Art (3 to 8 p.m.)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 tix for Hairspray at the Cupcake Theater (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar