You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Dec. 31 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] ‘Noon Year’s Eve’ at Kidspace Museum in Pasadena.
2. [7:30 p.m.] New Year’s Eve 2017 Aboard The Queen Mary
3. [7:30 p.m.] Rocky Horror NYE at the Rockwell.
4. [8 p.m.] N.Y.E.L.A. at Grand Park. FREE
6. [8:30 p.m.] Cleopatra’s New Year’s Eve Ball at the Egyptian Theatre.
7. [9 p.m.] Magicopolis’ New Year’s Eve Party in Santa Monica.
8. [9 p.m. ] New Year’s Eve Black and Gold Soiree at the Viceroy.
9. [9 p.m.] Prohibition NYE Party at Union Station
10. [9 p.m.] Midnight on the Marina at the Marina Del Rey Hotel.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $11 tix to the Unauthorized Musical Parody of Mean Girls (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar