You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, Dec. 30 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [4 p.m.] ‘Threeplay Fridays’ at Royce’s Arcade Warehouse from 4 to 7 p.m.
2. [7:30 p.m.] When Harry Met Sally at Cinefamily.
3. [7:30 p.m.] Kick off your New Years weekend with a classic movie at The Aero Theatre in Santa Monica. This Friday they will screen a double feature: My Man Godfrey / Ruggles Of Red Gap. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [8 p.m.] The Village Bicycle at The Main Stage at iO West Theater
5. [8 p.m.] Groove Sauce at the E Spot Lounge in Studio City. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:30 p.m.] Remembering Bowie at The Satellite.
7. [10 p.m. ] Classixx (DJ Set) at Sound Nightclub.
8. [10:30 p.m.] Bobby Caldwell at the Catalina Bar. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [11:59 p.m.] Studio Ghibli’s most iconic film My Neighbor Totoro will screen at midnight at the Nuart Theatre this Friday.
10. [various] Free admission days this Friday for: Long Beach Museum of Art and Museum of Latin American Art (5 to 9 p.m.)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $34 tix for Nelly, DMX, Too $hort & Cam’ron: The Rap Show at Shrine Auditorium (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar