You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, Dec. 5, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [5 p.m.] $1 drinks at 9 L.A. bars for National Repeal Day.
2. [5 p.m.] Enchanted: Forest of Light at Descanso Gardens.
3. [5 p.m.] Lights on Display in Sherman Oaks. FREE
4. [5 p.m.] Runway Playa Vista presents Music Mondays a free weekly concert and music series. This week they are hosting an Old-Timey Holiday Party. FREE
5. [6 p.m.] Museum of Broken Relationships will conclude their Fall Lecture Series with Author Liza Monroy.
6. [6 p.m.] LA Zoo Lights.
7. [7:30 p.m.] Stanley Kubrick double-feature at The New Beverly Cinema.
8. [7:30 p.m.] The Contenders film series continues at The Hammer Museum with Manchester By the Sea.
9. [8 p.m.] How to Not Kill Yourself for 30 Days at the Groundlings’ Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8 p.m. Hot Tub With Kurt & Kristen at The Virgil.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $39 to see Alton Brown Live: Eat Your Food at the Hollywood Pantages (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar