You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for Saturday, February 10, 2018.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] The L.A. Cookie Con & Sweets Show, at the Anaheim Convention Center February 10-11
2. [10:30 a.m.] Retro style aficionados can check out the Vintage Fashion Expo at The Reef in DTLA February 10-11.
3. [11 a.m.] The San Gabriel Lunar New Year Festival taking place in the San Gabriel Mission District will feature a street food fair, a marketplace, carnival games, a chalk art contest, live music, and a kids’ zone. FREE
4. [noon] Cupid’s Undie Run returns to The Victorian in Santa Monica for a “brief” run for a great cause. The event starts at the Victorian in Santa Monica, where you party, run roughly a mile, then party some more.
5. [noon] The One Love Cali Reggae Fest returns to the Queen Mary in Long Beach February 10-11 for an entire weekend of dancing to your favorite reggae music on Los Angeles’ historic cruise ship. See Nas, Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals, Matisyahu, Yellowman and more.
6. [2 p.m.] Positive Vibes a free Silent Disco YOGA taking place at FIGat7th is an all-day outdoor party that includes disco yoga, sound bath sessions, tarot card readings, Dublab music, vegan food and much more. FREE
7. [7:30 p.m.] L.A.’s only live animated comedy show Picture This! is back with another free show at The Virgil. FREE
8. [7:30 p.m] Looking for a little free comedy this weekend in NELA? The Frogtown Show is a free monthly comedy show that takes place at Spoke Bicycle Cafe along the L.A. River. Light bites, wine and beer specials will be available for the evening. FREE
9. [8 p.m.] The 9th Annual Edwardian Ball & World’s Faire returns to the Globe Theater in Los Angeles on Saturday buy the day before (today!) there will be a World’s Faire held. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. (DISCOUNTED) via Goldstar
10. [various] The Pan African Film Festival (PAFF) returns to Los Angeles February 8-19. Now in its 26th year, the 12-day festival will showcase over 100 new films and the talented artists who created them.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tix to see The Dream at Novo
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.