You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, February 12, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [11:00am] A floating library on Echo Park Lake.
2. [11:00am] Free day at the Long Beach Museum of Art. FREE
3. [1:00pm] The LA Art Book Fair continues today through Sunday.
4. [6:00pm] Frank Capra Festival presents: Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7:00pm] IMLI Indian Street Food Pop-Up at The Daily Dose Cafe.
6. [7:30pm] #KPCCLove trivia night 2016 in Pasadena.
7. [8:00pm] Rhondavous Lover’s Ball at Union Nightclub.
8. [8:30pm] Built to Spill at The Echo.
9. [10:00pm] The Groundlings: The Completely Different Late Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [VARIOUS] The Pan African Film & Arts Festival. Running now until February 15.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for a 90-minute Intro to Burlesque Workshop at The International Dance Academy (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.