You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, February 14, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Come hang with @losangeles_eats this Valentine’s Day (2/14 at 12pm at @TheOinkster in Hollywood) for FREE bacon cupcakes on @FarmerJohnLA because #BaconLovesYouBack! 👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻FREE Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes with Salted Caramel Buttercream Frosting featuring FARMER JOHN® Thick Cut Bacon, while supplies last at 📍The Oinkster in Hollywood, 776 Vine Street, Los Angeles, CA 📅⏰2/14 at 12PM #regram #freebies #valentinesday #mydayinla #hollywood #thebaconparty
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] The ScotsFestival at The Queen Mary
2. [10:00am] Bulldog Beaty Contest in Long Beach. FREE
3. [11:00am] A floating library on Echo Park Lake.
4. [11:00am] Break Bread: A floor-to-ceiling cake maze art installation in DTLA. FREE
5. [11:00am] The LA Art Book Fair continues today through Sunday.
6. [12:00pm] Rob Pruitt’s Flea Market in DTLA. FREE
7. [12:00pm] FREE Farmer John’s bacon cupcakes at The Oinkster in Hollywood . FREE
8. [1:00pm] Angel City’s Broken Hearts Circus. FREE
9. [7:00pm] The Most Magical Valentine’s Day Anywhere at Magicopolis. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [VARIOUS] See our FULL LIST of Valentine’s Day to-dos.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Up to $25 off tickets to Long Beach Comic Expo on February 20-21 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.