You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [6 p.m.] DIY V-Day at Ace Hotel Upstairs features a make-your-own ice cream station, make-your-own corsage activities and live DJ sets. FREE
2. [7 p.m.] Cinespia is screening The Notebook at the Los Angeles Theatre in Downtown L.A. to ring in Valentine’s Day
3. [7 p.m.] To Whom it May Chocolates, a partner based workshop and cannabis chocolate tasting is happening at the Moved LA HQ in Frogtown.
4. [7:30 p.m.] Tango in the Train Station at Union Station will feature free dancing lessons, a live orchestra and dance performances. FREE
5. [8 p.m.] There’s a Rolling Hearts: Pop-Up Roller Rink & Disco at Union Night Club for those who like to get active.
6. [8 p.m.] The Standard, Hollywood and Cinefamily presents All About Almodóvar a month long of free Almodóvar screenings this week, What Have I Done to Deserve This. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] Put a little magic into your V-Day date by going to the Most Magical Valentine’s Day Anywhere at Magicopolis. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9 p.m.] Hollywood’s Franklin & Company free movie night features Bonnie and Clyde for Valentine’s Day.
9. [various] Lady & The Tramp is back on the big screen at El Capitan Theatre.
10. [various] The Best Places to Do Dinner and a Museum in Los Angeles.
MORE: Here’s a Bunch of Fun Things to do on Valentine’s Day in L.A.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $16 for the Big Cap Beer Festival at Santa Anita Park (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar