You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, February 17, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [11:00am] Break Bread, a cake maze installation at The Think Tank Gallery in DTLA. FREE
2. [12:15pm] Lunch time yoga in Grand Park. FREE
3. [7:00pm] Free previews of Tempest Redux at The Odyssey Theater. FREE
4. [7:00pm] FLIX at FIG Screens: The Notebook. FREE
5. [7:30pm] Romeo & Juliet at A Noise Within Theater in Pasadena. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8:00pm] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:00pm] The Super Serious Show at The Virgil.
8. [8:00pm] Web Series Unplugged at El Cid.
9. [8:00pm] Escape Room LA: The Cavern in DTLA. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8:30pm] Come to Papa Live Radio Show at The Largo.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $19 for two hours of bowling at AMF (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.