You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, February 18, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [11:00am] Break Bread, a cake maze installation at The Think Tank Gallery in DTLA. FREE
3. [5:00pm] Free Evening At The Pasadena Museum Of California Art. FREE
2. [7:00pm] To Kill a Mockingbird at La Mirada Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
4. [7:00pm] Walt Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph at the El Capitan. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [7:30pm] Brian De Palma double-feature at The Egyptian Theater.
6. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursdays screening of King Fu Hustle. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:00pm] The Gen X Room 80’s Dance Party. FREE
9. [8:30pm] Judd Apatow & Friends, a benefit show at The Largo.
10. [10:00pm] Scarface performs at Los Globos. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for admission to Bodies: The Exhibition and Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.