You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, February 2, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:30am] Free day at the Natural History Museum. FREE
2. [9:30am] Free day at the Page Museum at The La Brea Tar Pits. FREE
3. [1:00pm] LACMA Tuesday Matinee Film Series screens Rebecca.
4. [4:00pm] Free afternoon at Kidspace Children’s Museum. FREE
5. [5:00pm] Free screening of Bridging the Divide: Tom Bradley and the Politics of Race at L.A. City Hall. FREE
6. [7:30pm] Comedians in Laundromats doing Laundry at the Echo Park Film Center. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [7:30pm] Orwell’s 1984 at The Broad Stage in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:00pm] Sean Hayes’ An Act of God at The Ahmanson Theather. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9:00pm] Emo Night at the Echoplex. First 100 people in are free. (via Ticketfly)
10. [VARIOUS] It’s National Tater Tot Day! Among the deals you might find today, go check out Hollywood Burger and get a free order of tots with your burger.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Pay $9 for $14 worth of tacos at The Best Fish Taco in Ensenada in Los Feliz (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.