You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Monday, February 22, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
[RELATED: The Best Way to Find Discount Events in Los Angeles]
1. [11:00am] Break Bread, a cake maze installation at The Think Tank Gallery in DTLA. FREE
2. [6:oopm] Colors Comedy at Los Globos.
3. [7:00pm] Monday Mayhem Game Night at Angel City Brewery. FREE
4. [7:00pm] Walt Disney’s Bolt at the El Capitan. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [8:00pm] How to Not Kill Yourself for 30 Days, a one-woman show by Annie Sertich at The Groundlings Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar).
6. [8:00pm] Bright Missiles residency at The Silverlake Lounge. FREE
7. [8:30pm] Three Films by Jennifer Reeder at REDCAT in DTLA.
8. [9:00pm] The Goddamn Comedy Jam with Bill Burr, Jim Jefferies, Jon Dore, and Brooks Wheelan at The Lyric Theatre.
9. [ALL DAY] Free birthday donuts at Plan Check for their 4-year anniversary (all locations). FREE
10. [VARIOUS] Hollywood Reel Independent Film Festival.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $13.75 for admission to The Celtic Faire at the Pomona Fairplex on March 19-20 (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.