You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Frday, February 26, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] Nature Connects at The South Coast Botanic Gardens.
2. [11:00am] Break Bread, a cake maze installation at The Think Tank Gallery in DTLA. FREE
3. [11:00am] Leap Before You Look at The Hammer Museum. FREE
4. [11:00am] LA Philharmonic Friday Matinee at Disney Concert Hall.
5. [12:oopm] I LOVE COCO Chanel Pop-Up at Bar Marmont. FREE
6. [8:00pm] Club Tubthump 90s Party in Santa Monica. FREE
7. [8:00pm] The Gentrification comedy show in Highland Park. Entry is free, but suggested donation is $5.
8. [8:00pm] Escape Reality at Magicopolis in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9:30pm] Jon Brion at Largo at The Coronet. Doors open at 8:00pm.
10. [10:00pm] Quiet Clubbing at Waterman’s in Hermosa Beach.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $18 for admission to the Big ‘Cap Beer & Cider Festival at Santa Anita Park (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.