You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, Feb. 26, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [8 a.m.] The bi-monthly Outdoor Antique Market returns to the Santa Monica Airport this Sunday.
2. [9 a.m.] CoffeeCon LA at The Reef.
3. [9 a.m.] Electric Bike Expo in Long Beach. FREE
4. [11 a.m.] Come browse books, art catalogs, zines and more by local and national artists at the 5th Annual LA Art Book Fair taking place at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA Feb. 23-26.
5. [noon] George Harrison Pop Up at Subliminal Projects. FREE
6. [2 p.m.] The annual Hollywood Beer & Music Fest will host 25+ local and regional breweries offering 50+ samples to guests while a variety of musical acts such as DJ’s, MC’s and even a Guns N’ Roses tribute band take the stage to entertain you well into the night. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [3 p.m.] Watch the Oscars in style at the Ace Hotel
8. [3 p.m.] Awards watching party with Doug Benson & friends at Cinefamily. FREE
9. [6 p.m.] The Golden Age of Adult Cinema at the Cupcake Theater in North Hollywood. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Bob Baker Days at the Marionette Theater.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $30 tix for the L.A. Taco & Beer Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.