You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, Feb. 25, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [9 a.m.] CoffeeCon LA at The Reef.
2. [9 a.m.] Electric Bike Expo in Long Beach. FREE
3. [11 a.m.] Come browse books, art catalogs, zines and more by local and national artists at the 5th Annual LA Art Book Fair taking place at The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA Feb. 23-26.
4. [noon] Cupcakes for Canines and Friends at Adopt & Shop in Culver City.
5. [3 p.m.] Long Beach Mardi Gras Parade will take place from the Aquarium of the Pacific to Shoreline Village where a full on party with dancing, games and more awaits. FREE
6. [6 p.m.] San Pedro Craft Beer Festival.
7. [7 p.m.] Comedy Store Headliner Show with Harland Williams, Nikki Glaser, Bobby Lee, Ron Funches and special guests. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [7 p.m.] Electric Dusk Drive-In, LA’s only drive-in movie will screen one of the most epic love stories on the big screen Casablanca this Saturday.
9. [various] Bob Baker Days at the Marionette Theater.
10. [various] Dine Out Long Beach Restaurant Week continues through February 25.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix to Artisanal LA at California Market Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.