You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, February 3, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [7:00pm] The Cracked Podcast live at the UCB Sunset.
4. [7:00pm] Book Launch for Samara Golden ‘The Flat Side of The Knife’ at 356 Mission in Boyle Heights. FREE
6. [7:30pm] Larry Bell From the 60s opening reception at Hauser & Wirth. FREE
7. [7:30pm] Flux film screenings at The Hammer Museum. FREE
5. [8:00pm] Fly, a story of the Tuskegee Airmen at the Pasadena Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
3. [8:00pm] Pub trivia night at the Fox and Hounds in Studio City.
2. [8:00pm] The Crazy Uncle Joe Show at The Groundlings Theater. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:00pm] Short Film Night at El Cid.
9. [8:00pm] Fiddler on The Roof at El Portal Theatre in NoHo. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8:00pm] The first-ever Virtual Reality Comedy Show.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Get tickets to the San Pedro Beer Festival for just $25, regularly priced at $42 (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.