You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Thursday, February 4, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] The Great Pizza Giveaway in Pasadena. FREE
2. [10:00am] Visit the newly opened Storrier Stearns Japanase Garden in Pasadena (they’re only open on Thursdays!).
3. [6:00pm] Pan African Film and Arts Festival Opening Night.
4. [7:30pm] Throwback Thursday film screening in NoHo: The Legend of Drunken Master. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [7:30pm] Opening reception for Grammy’s MusiCares: A Look Back photography exhibition at the Andaz in WeHo. FREE
6. [8:00pm] The Wrong Show: A Night of Politically Incorrect Burlesque at Los Globos on Sunset.
7. [8:00pm] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of The Devil Wears Prada. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:00pm] ThinkCure Benefit Show at The Hollywood Improv. Doors open at 7:30pm.
9. [9:00pm] Demetri Martin at The Comedy Palace in Los Feliz. FREE
10. [10:00pm] Funkosphere at The Vigirl. Free before 10:30pm, $5 thereafter.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $49 for One Month of Unlimited Yoga & Fitness Classes at YogaWorks (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.