You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Friday, February 5, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Happy 2016 friends — First Fridays is back! February 5 we're kicking it all off with performances by: #TheHoodInternet @imboulevards @markredito @kcrw DJs: @itsabyrd @anthonyvaladez Plus, an awesome discussion panel about the science behind #superheroes + #behindthescenes tours! Can't wait to share this season with you. Check the link in our bio for tickets and details 😆 #firstfridaysnhm
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [12:00pm] Free Day At The Pasadena Museum Of Art from noon until 5:00pm. FREE
2. [2:00pm] From Berlin to LA electronic music concerts and workshops. FREE
3. [5:00pm] First Fridays are back at the Natural History Museum.
4. [5:00pm] Free night At The Norton Simon Museum in Pasadena. FREE
5. [6:00pm] Taste of Night Market.
6. [6:00pm] Pan African Film and Arts Festival. Continues now through February 15.
7. [8:00pm] All Space Considered at The Griffith Observatory. FREE
8. [8:00pm] The Peanuts Gallery: A Charlie Brown Themed Art Show
9. [8:30pm] The Sex Show at The Highways Performance Space in Santa Monica. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [11:30pm] Sleepless: The Music Center After-Hours. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $35 for a two-person tasting at Malibu Family Wines (via Groupon)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.