You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for Sunday, February 5, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
3. [8 a.m.] The bi-monthly Outdoor Antique Market returns to the Santa Monica Airport this Sunday.
8. [10 a.m.] The Street Art House gallery at The Hanger. FREE
1. [11 a.m.] Family Flicks series at The Hammer: Star Trek: The Trouble with Tribbles. FREE
2. [11 a.m.] The Great Rock and Roll Flea Market.
4. [noon] South L.A. Road Trip: Hot Rods, Adobes, Googie & Early Modernism with the Esotouric Bus Tour. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [2 p.m.] Ours is a City of Writers opening at LA Municipal Art Gallery. FREE
6. [3:30 p.m.] Rooftop Super Bowl Party at Ace Hotel Upstairs. FREE
7. [3:30 p.m.] The Lincoln in Venice will have the big game on their patio firing up complimentary BBQ and special rosé flights all day! No cover.
9. [all day] The Morrison Pub in Atwater Village will celebrate Superbowl Sunday all day long. Weekend brunch is available until 3 p.m., Happy Hour runs 3 to 7 p.m. and the bar will be offering a Superbowl special team-themed drink menu for Falcon fans and Patriots fans.
10. [various] Free admission days this Sunday for: Autry National Center of the American West and Museum of Latin American Art.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $15 for Game of Thrones: The Musical (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar