You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Saturday, February 6, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [DAWN to DUSK] Petal Drop LA in Downtown, a free art experience from dawn till dusk (expect a big line!). FREE
2. [10:00am] Geeks In Love Craft Faire at Whimsic Alley. FREE
3. [11:00am] 2nd Annual San Gabriel Lunar New Year Festival. FREE
4. [12:00pm] Long Beach Mardi Gras Festival. FREE
5. [12:00pm] 12th Annual Belmont Shore Chocolate Festival
6. [1:00pm] Grip The Mat, a yoga and cocktails event.
7. [1:00pm] Bock Fest 2016 at The Olympic Collection.
8. [1:00pm] 8th Annual Los Angeles Ska Wars
9. [3:00pm] Freeze Frame: LA Stories Told in Dance, Song, and Cinema. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [6:00pm] The U.S. Premiere of WordTheatre’s And All That Jazz. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $10 tickets to the Queen Mary ScotsFestival on Feb. 13-14 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.