You know what’s handy? Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead. So here it is, our list of fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, February 6, 2019.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [10 a.m.] 260LA will host a Diane von Furstenberg sample sale from February 5-10 in their Beverly Hills location.
3. [6 p.m.] Angel City Brewery and Non Toxic Revolution will be teaching Angelenos how to make aromatherapy rollers from organic essential oils, flowers, and herbs. The class cost $15 and guests will take home two customized roll-on scents.
4. [7 p.m.] Stop by Salazar every first and third Wednesday from November to February for a Mezcal Tasting Series with select mezcal brands. You’ll hear the history and culture of each brand and taste different expressions paired with snacks.
5. [7 p.m.] The Continental Club hosts cocktail classes every Wednesday where you can learn bar basics, techniques and a little history on classic and contemporary cocktails. The class will be followed by a spirits tasting.
6. [7 p.m.] Every first and third Wednesday of the month, BEAR CITY brings free comedy and free pizza to Que Sera in Long Beach. FREE
7. [8 p.m.] It’s Trivia Night at Grand Central Market starting at 8 p.m over on the Broadway side of the market.
8. [9 p.m.] The Edison presents an Evening of Latin Jazz with guest band La Verdad. Dance instructor Charlene Rose will give free salsa lesson at 8 p.m. and the band plays at 9 p.m. There’s a $5 cover at the door.
9. [9 p.m.] Dub Club Presents A Tribute to Bob Marley and Dennis Brown at Echoplex.
10. [various] Severance Wine Bar wants to celebrate your single status during their BREAKUP BAR POPUP. Taking place next door to the bar, the two week long party will transport guest into an anti-Valentine’s Day world with break up appropriate movie screenings, a Wall of Broken Relationships, loads of champagne, cocktails and food. Running Tuesday through Saturday till February 14.
#SPONSORED DEAL OF THE DAY: Get $4.75 tix to The Travel Expo at the Pasadena Convention Center (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar