You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, February 7, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [9:00am] Special discount admission to the Aquarium of the Pacific. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
2. [11:00am] Free Day at the Museum of Latin American Art. FREE
3. [12:00pm] Rock n’ Roll Flea Market.
4. [12:00pm] South LA Roadtrip with Esoteric Bus Tours. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
5. [12:00pm] The Unauthorized Musical Parody of The Devil Wears Prada. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [1:00pm] DTLA First Sundays (special Super Bowl edition) at Border Grill.
7. [2:00pm] Opening of Skin at the Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery. FREE
8. [2:00pm] Doug Benson Watches the Super Bowl
9. [3:00pm] Super Bowl happy hour at the Morrison Pub
10. [8:00pm] Synth Sundays at Resident LA in the Arts District. FREE
Here’s a link for even MORE Super Bowl gatherings and parties in Los Angeles this Sunday.
DEAL OF THE DAY: Save $15 on admission to LA Weekly’s The Essentials on February 20 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.