You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Sunday, March 12, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 a.m.] The helpful folks over at Wescom are covering your coffee bill this Sunday at 21 select Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf locations in SoCal. FREE
2. [9 a.m. ] Sierra Madre Wisteria Festival. Viewing the Wisteria and events for the day are free, but keep in mind you’ll have to walk up a decent sized hill to make it to the residential area where the vines reside. If you prefer to skip the walk, shuttle tickets are available costing $12 for adults and $7 for seniors and kids. FREE
3. [10 a.m.] The Outlandish Time Travel Craft Faire returns to Whimsic Alley (March 11-12) Fantasy fans can shop from various arts, crafts and memorabilia vendors free of charge! FREE
4. [10 a.m.] Los Angeles Comic Book & Science Fiction Convention will take over The Reef this Sunday. The event will feature celebrities, vendors, and loads more.
5. [noon.] The 43rd annual Redondo Beach Kite Festival. FREE
6. [noon] BoomYard Rum Punch Brunch Day Party at Delicious Pizza in West Adams.
7. [noon] Dance Sundays with Debbie Allen & Friends returns to The Wallis with a special FREE Tango Dance session led by Evelyn Nacif and Jorge Visconti. The class welcomes all ages and levels. FREE
8. [4 p.m.] COCHON555 LOS ANGELES at the Viceroy Santa Monica
9. [5 p.m] Laserium Live Laser Performance set to The Beatles at The Regent Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [various] Some of your favorite Old Pasadena restaurants, bars, and lounges will offer extended food and drink promotions as part of “Get Happy” Old Pasadena Happy Hour happening March 6 to 17.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $12.50 for the Broke LA Music + Arts Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.