You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, March 29, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [12:00pm] Anthony James: Morphic Fields at Varola Gallery
2. [1:00pm] LACMA Tuesday Matinee Film Series screens Lady From Shanghai.
3. [5:30pm] Gourmet Food Truck Night at California Heritage Museum Parking Lot.
4. [7:00pm] Los Angeles as a Sustainable City, a conversation at the Los Angeles Municipal Art Gallery. FREE
5. [7:00pm] Tuesday night trivia at Mud Hen Tavern.
6. [8:00pm] A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder at The Ahmanson Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:00pm] Rob Bell & Pete Holmes at Largo at The Coronet.
8. [8:00pm] Casa Valentina at The Pasadena Playhouse. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [9:00pm] Reggie Watts & Karen at El Cid.
10. [VARIOUS] Hot Dog on a Stick offering $0.70 dogs every Tuesday in March.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $4.75 tickets to see James Cameron host the L.A. premiere of The Dark Horse at The Ace Hotel Theatre on March 30 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.