You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [12:00pm] Anthony James: Morphic Fields at Varola Gallery.
2. [12:00pm] Superunnatural at the GR2 Gallery on Sawtelle. Closes at 6:00pm. FREE
3. [6:00pm] The Used perform at Amoeba Hollywood To celebrate new album launch. FREE
4. [7:00pm] Shipwreck, competitive erotic fanfiction at The Bootleg Theater.
5. [7:30pm] Bauhaus in America at The Hammer Museum. FREE
6. [7:30pm] Pub trivia night at Gallagher’s in Long Beach.
7. [7:30pm] Behind the Lens at Largo at Coronet.
8. [8:00pm] An Evening with Don Cheadle at The Ann and Jerry Moss Theatre. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:00pm] A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder at The Ahmanson. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
10. [8:00pm] Director James Cameron hosts the Los Angeles premiere of The Dark Horse at The Theatre at Ace Hotel.
DEAL OF THE DAY: $18 tix for the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach April 15-17 (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.