You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, March 7, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [7 a.m.] Just a friendly reminder that it’s election day! Polls for today’s special election open at 7 a.m. Go vote! And if you need to find your polling place, check here.
2. [1:30 p.m.] As part of The Skirball’s free Tuesday afternoon screenings, the cultural center will host a screening of Morris from America. FREE
3. [7 p.m.] Down some tacos, drink some locally brewed beers and test your trivia skills this Tuesday during Tacos & Trivia night at Angel City Brewery in DTLA.
4. [8 p.m.] Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito and Rhea Butcher at UCB Franklin.
5. [8 p.m.] The Wallis and Deaf West Theatre present Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Edward Albee’s At Home at the Zoo performing March 7 to 26. Check for discounted tickets before making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
6. [8 p.m] NoSleep Podcast at Largo.
7. [9 p.m.] Reggie Watts & Karen + Gateway Drugs at The Satellite.
8. [9 p.m.] Emo Nite LA at Echo + Echoplex.
9. [various.] Some of your favorite Old Pasadena restaurants, bars, and lounges will offer extended food and drink promotions as part of “Get Happy” Old Pasadena Happy Hour happening March 6 to 17.
10. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Kidspace Children’s Museum (from 4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum and Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discount tix to see Morrissey, Descendents & AFI at the When We Were Young Festival (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.