You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Tuesday, March 8, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:30am] The Grammy Museum Presents Bob Dylan: Photographs by Daniel Kramer.
2. [11:00am] Free day at LACMA. FREE
3. [1:00pm] LACMA Tuesday Matinee Film Series screens The Strawberry Blonde.
4. [5:30pm] Gourmet Food Truck Night at California Heritage Museum.
5. [7:00pm] Taco & Trivia Tuesdays at Angel City Brewery.
6. [7:30pm] The Artist as Leader: Meet Bill T Jones at USC. FREE
7. [8:00pm] A Midsummer Night’s Dream at Macgowan Little Theatre on the campus of UCLA. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [9:00pm] SLEEPAWAY CAMP! with Ron Funches at the Downtown Independent. FREE
9. [VARIOUS] $0.70 hot dogs at Hot Dog on a Stick to celebrate their 70th anniversary.
10. [VARIOUS] “Get Happy” Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $7.50 tickets to Artisanal LA on April 9-10 in DTLA (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.