You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, March 8, 2017.
May it lead you to adventure!
[IMPORTANT: Want our latest ‘things to do’ rundowns sent straight to your email inbox? Sign-up for our newsletter program]
Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a commission if you purchase through our links (affiliates noted in parenthesis).
1. [12:15 p.m.] Get your sun salutations on during Grand Park’s lunch time free yoga class stop by at 12:15 p.m. yoga runs till 1 p.m. FREE
2. [6:30 p.m.] Every Wednesday in March, Glendale Arts is offering FREE early-evening yoga classes in the forecourt of Glendale’s historic Alex Theatre. The classes are taught by Spiral Path Yoga Center. FREE
4. [7 p.m.] Every Wednesday night is Drag Queen Bingo at Hamburger Mary’s in West Hollywood. It’s a comedic event featuring transgender hosts, celebrity guests, and fabulous prizes.
5. [7 p.m.] All-Star Chef Classic returns for its now fourth year at L.A. LIVE (March 8-11). This four-day culinary experience showcases some of the most well-respected and award-winning chefs from around the globe.
6. [7:30 p.m] Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater returns to The Music Center’s Dorothy Chandler Pavilion March 8 to 12 for the West Coast premieres of r-Evolution, Dream., Untitled America, and Deep. All performances will also include Ailey’s famous masterpiece Revelations. Check for discounted ticketsbefore making your purchase. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
8. [8:30 p.m.] Radio Picture Show at The Virgil.
9. [various.] Some of your favorite Old Pasadena restaurants, bars, and lounges will offer extended food and drink promotions as part of “Get Happy” Old Pasadena Happy Hour happening March 6 to 17.
10. [various] Free admission days this Tuesday for: Kidspace Children’s Museum (from 4 to 8 p.m.), Natural History Museum and Page Museum at La Brea Tar Pits. FREE
DEAL OF THE DAY: $16.20 tix for The Museum of Broken Relationships (via Goldstar)
Want more ideas for upcoming things to do in L.A.? Check out our Los Angeles events calendar.