You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, March 9, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:30am] The Grammy Museum Presents Bob Dylan: Photographs by Daniel Kramer.
2. [12:15pm] Lunchtime Yoga at Grand Park. FREE
3. [5:30pm] Neon Retro Arcade “Afterschool Special” Happy Hour with grilled cheese + craft soda tasting.
4. [6:00pm] iPic Entertainment Presents: UDINE: Ultimate Digital Industry Networking Event.
5. [7:00pm] Los Angeles Scripted Comedy Festival.
6. [8:00pm] Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap variety show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
7. [8:30pm] Pete Holmes Living at Largo at Largo at Coronet.
8. [ALL DAY] Catch the yarn bomb in Pacific Palisades to honor Women’s History Month.
9. [VARIOUS] All-Star Chef Classic at L.A. LIVE. Today through March 12.
10. [VARIOUS] “Get Happy” Old Pasadena Happy Hour Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: Discounts tix to the Tony-Winning Musical Once at the Hollywood Pantages (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more stuff to do in L.A.? Make sure to sign-up for our email newsletter so you can get fun ideas sent straight to your inbox every week.