You know what’s handy?
Waking up in the morning, firing up your phone/computer and being able to scan a super quick (but curated) rundown of the best of what lies ahead for the day at hand in the city you live in.
So here it is!
Below is our quick link list of 10 fun things to do in Los Angeles for today, Wednesday, April 13, 2016.
May it lead you to adventure!
Items below listed in order by event / activity start time. Keep in mind for some of the ticketing options we utilize affiliate links and receive a small commission to help us pay the bills (affiliates noted below).
1. [10:00am] Live Butterfly Conservatory at the Westfield Santa Anita.
2. [12:15pm] Lunchtime Yoga at Grand Park. FREE
3. [3:00pm] The Ultimate Retirement Party for Kobe Bryant. FREE
4. [5:00pm] 5th Annual Belmont Shore ‘Roar in the Shore’. FREE
5. [5:00pm] Andaz Taste Series with Sidecar Doughnuts. FREE
6. [7:00pm] Firestone Walker Night at Far Bar in Little Tokyo.
7. [8:00pm] Scary Stories With Rob & Bill at The Lyric Theatre.
8. [8:00pm] The Groundlings’ The Crazy Uncle Joe Show. DISCOUNTED (via Goldstar)
9. [8:00pm] Blessed at The Hollywood Improv Lab.
10. [VARIOUS] Thai Restaurant Week
DEAL OF THE DAY: $5 tix for the Broke LA Music Festival in DTLA (via Goldstar)
Want to find out more fun things to do every week in L.A.? Be sure to sign-up for our handy email newsletter.